Established in 2015, KredX is India’s leading Integrated Cash Flow Solutions led by a team of bankers, techies, and data czars from IIT Kanpur and Stanford University.
With a pan India presence and over 130 employees across India, KredX is a Series B funded company backed by some of the biggest VCs including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, and Prime Venture Partners.
As a pioneer in the fintech space, the company has gradually evolved from an Invoice Discounting Platform for working capital requirements to solving bigger problems for the business ecosystem through a tech-powered product suite offering growth capital and early payment solutions while fostering a thriving community of investors and partners.
Join us on our journey as we continue to transform and revolutionise the fintech industry.
· Designed, developed and deployed cloud-native applications (we use AWS)
· Working on or leading enterprise tech products and worked with enterprise customers
· Mentor & grow / Hire Engineering Managers to lead up these individual units.
· Work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
· Set up the organisation & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality.
· Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
· Well versed in Software Architecture and Design – You should be able to spot flaws in the existing architecture and design. You would help us refactor and re-architecture the code for easier and faster development.
· Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
· Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organisations.
· Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring.
· Identify, define, and coordinate the training needs of the team..
· Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback on a regular basis
· Building and maintaining data capabilities at KredX while taking care of scaling, privacy and processing aspects.
· Ability to work with external partners and vendors to integrate with KredX product
· Write blogs and other technical papers to share the lessons with community both inside and outside the company and or participates in technical events to get new knowledge to the organisation while improving brand of engineering team at KredX.
Experience of working in Product company is essential.
· Appropriately escalate any issues/concerns that require immediate attention from other affected parties
· Always be thinking about the engineering systems and business from different angles – fraud, downtimes, scale, business direction and more.
Graduation / post graduation from Tier one institute.
Candidate with Product Development Experience would only be considered for this role..
Compensation – Best in the Industry
Why us? :
– While we offer competitive cash compensation along with ESOPs to participate in our long-term growth, the real upside is simply the challenge ahead and the awesome, friendly team by your side. And an opportunity to learn and grow at a breakneck speed as we redefine the contours of finance for SMEs in India.