Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
We offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth.
We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
Providing a full range of Data and Analytic services(ML, Data Mining, EDA, Feature Engineering, Statistical modeling for Predictive and Prescriptive enterprise analytics) to clients across multiple sectors.
• Applicants will be expected to work with a diverse set of data sources, such as time series data, spatial, graph data, semi-structured and unstructured data, and build statistical/machine-learning models in support of on-demand, real-time analytic services.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and many other business outcomes.
• Develop company A / B testing framework and test model quality.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Work with partners in Data Engineering, Product, Programmatic and business teams, to operationalize integration of analytic models into the production environment(s).
• Stay current on relevant academic and industry developments to identify best-in-class algorithms, techniques, libraries, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.