COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL EMEA
Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis.
Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 13 offices across the UK and Ireland.
Based in our Birmingham Offices in Brindley Place, this role offers and exciting new opportunity for a team Estates Administrator to support a growing team across a national property portfolio. Your responsibilities will be to provide an efficient and effective administration service for the team.
Your responsibilities will also include, but not be limited to:
- Co-ordination and compilation of a number of detailed monthly and quarterly reports
- Co-ordination of monthly and quarterly client meetings
- Updating of Key Performance Indicator Schedules to enable monitoring of our service levels
- Monitoring of fee schedules and quarterly raising of invoices
- Data management
- Diary management
- Assisting with property inspections
- Ensuring that property files are up-to-date
- Drafting lease forms for our Accounts Team
- Processing insurance claims
- Assisting with licences to alter and assignments
- The Adminstrator will be expected to work in a flexible way and as part of a team
- To diarise key dates for finalisation of reports and contact all Property Managers regularly in advance to ensure all information updated
- To standardise and improve report templates
- To be aware of and comply with Company and statutory requirements regarding health and safety, fire and hygiene
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good written communication skills
- Must be a team player who is able to carry out instructions
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be proactive and posses a flexible attitude to the work load
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Good academic background
- Previous experience within Real Estate is advantagous
No Agencies Please – We will not recognise any third party introductions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.