With the international capability to deliver engineering services in electrical, controls, machine design, information technology, and manufacturing business strategy, Avanceon creates integrated solutions that enable clients to control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes.
Avanceon’s experience in engineering services, software solutions, energy optimization, and support services enable our clients the opportunity to achieve powerful business results and financial returns.
- Design and develop SSIS packages in Visual Studio.
- ETL Development, Testing, Maintenance and Troubleshooting in SSIS.
- Data Integration with different source systems like SharePoint, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Data cleansing and preparation.
- Microsoft T/SQL development (Tables, Views, Relationships, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Functions, Jobs, Agents, Dynamic SQL queries, Complex SQL syntax, etc. )
- Building the ETL jobs and sequences to load data from source systems to Data Warehouse.
- Ensure audit trail/logging for all ETL processes.
- Worked with SSIS catalog.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT.
- 4 years of experience with MS SSIS ETL.
- Knowledge of SQL Spatial Objects not required, but preferred.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.