Chicago Connect specialize in increasing market share for our clients’ brands and we ensure we tailor our services to their needs in a face-to-face environment.
There are various disciplines in the direct marketing field and we primarily focus on live marketing strategies. The marketplace is fiercely competitive and brands in all industries are vying for their potential customers attention.
With so many choices on how brands can target their customers, choosing the right marketing mix is more important than ever. That’s where Chicago Connect comes in.
Events Specialists will be part of a team who will create multiple show-stopping, unique, and exciting new events. Exhibition stand space to business owners up and down the country who wish to exhibit their products and services to their desired target audiences. The events will be engaging, live experiences that you will attend on the day
Salary range: $38000 – $48000 per year.
- Provide project management guidance and act as a subject matter expert in conjunction with other personnel to execute high profile, large event, or otherwise strategic events with 100% success
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and competency regarding our product suite
- Ability to consult with customers on solutions that fit their needs on a per-event basis
- Create, manage, and drive project timelines; ensure deliverables and milestones are met
- Perform event-related tasks, such as conference bridge scheduling, data input, answering event audience member inquiries, location design edits, and custom reports generation
- Act as product and subject matter expert
- Actively participate and contribute in strategy discussions ensuring customers meet program goals and success metrics
- Providing technical support and guidance during project implementations
- Drive customer satisfaction with excellent customer service
- Coordinate with all point of contact persons to manage the delivery of key event-related elements
- Perform webinar and virtual event-related activities as necessary
- Create and maintain collaborative customer documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office product suites
- Well organized and able to provide high-quality work 100% of the time
- Understanding of project management fundamentals
- An interest in learning about virtual events technologies and services
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to customer requests
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.