SMI Aware provides law firms and insurance companies with complete and accurate social web snapshots of people or organizations.
Experts in the field of curated web data collection, SMI Aware leads the social web discovery industry by utilizing proprietary search technology combined with certified in-house analysts who preserve and refine vast unstructured web data into easy to read reports that are compliant and legally defensible.
This position will provide executive administrative support to the CEO.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the calendar, contacts, and electronic files for the CEO.
- Answering and directing calls, email and written correspondence, taking messages, and solving problems.
- Overseeing administrative policies within the organization and within the company; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Prepare and develop a electronic file management system; maintain and recommend changes to file system when appropriate.
- Data entry and management of the Salesforce CRM
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Data analysis; Proficient MS Word and Excel. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup, Pivot Tables, and other advanced functions.
- Coordinate finances and assist with budget preparation.
- Assist with recruiting, employee documentation, and benefit program.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate.
- Professionally represent the CEO and company with vendors, customers, and the community.
The Executive Assistant must have the following skills:
- Prior industry experience, training, or education
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal direct supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Quickbooks, Zoom, Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and capable of implementing order for the office of the CEO.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A high degree of confidentiality is required
- Ability to adapt to a variety of business situations in a fast growth company.
- Desire to learn new skills and grow as a professional
SMI Aware offers Healthcare, Dental & Vision, Simple IRA, 15 days PTO per year, 6 holidays, and optional office space in Pittsburgh, PA. Employees can work remotely.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.