Chicago Connect specialize in increasing market share for our clients’ brands and we ensure we tailor our services to their needs in a face-to-face environment.
There are various disciplines in the direct marketing field and we primarily focus on live marketing strategies. The marketplace is fiercely competitive and brands in all industries are vying for their potential customers attention.
With so many choices on how brands can target their customers, choosing the right marketing mix is more important than ever. That’s where Chicago Connect comes in.
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join our team. We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility, and celebrate the wins.
Executive assistants typically function as support to high-level executives and managers. You will undertake a wide variety of duties and responsibilities in a number of different industries
Salary range: $46000 – $55000 per year.
- Compose correspondence, reports, presentations, speeches, organization charts, rough drafts, transcription machine tapes, or verbal instructions.
- Manage the calendar; arrange meetings, conference calls, and appointments.
- Act as liaison between other executives and staff in matters involving his/her office, including meetings, documentation, and activities requiring authorized action.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail; review and evaluate mail to identify those items requiring priority attention.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and e-mail messages, record messages or and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention.
- Channel and facilitate communication from customers and associates and redirect callers to appropriate department/field representative for resolution/assistance.
- Produce letters, reports, bulletins, memoranda, and e-mail, including material of a confidential nature.
- Experience providing administrative and logistical support to a top executive.
- Proven experience working in a high-energy, demanding, multi-tasking environment.
- Able to shift priorities; superior organizational skills; advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio), filing systems management, etc.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, senior-level internal and external contacts, and representatives of public and private organizations to exchange and convey information.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment.
- Operate a keyboard at a corrected rate of 60 words per minute.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged information obtained in the course of work.
- Knowledge of principles and business letter writing and basic report preparation; English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary; compose, independently or from oral instructions, correspondence, memoranda, and other reports and materials.
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- The role is not remote