AFFCO New Zealand is involved in manufacturing predominantly beef, sheep and leather products from 12 processing plants in New Zealand servicing global markets.
We are currently seeking an Export Documentation Administrator to support our sales, marketing and logistics teams at our Horotiu Head Office to deliver our class leading export documentation.
We are looking for an individual who can build highly effective relationships with others and show initiative and commitment towards achieving work deadlines. Ideally you will be a motivated, fast learner and be able to hit the ground running.
Reporting to the Group Logistics and Documentation Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Accurate and timely preparation of export documentation, conformance with set KPI’s
- Determine and execute the correct export document processing procedures relevant to the particular overseas market access requirements
- Arrange for delivery and collection of documents to customers, MPI, shipping lines, Chamber of Commerce, Embassies and other relevant parties
- Participate as an active member of the AFFCO wide documentation team
- Always working in the best interests of the company and continually striving to ‘work smarter’
A background in administration and experience in a professional environment is preferred, but not essential.
If you believe you are the right person for this role and are interested in joining our team, please apply today.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.