A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations.
From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- heck measurements and dimensions of each piece that’s being worked on with rulers, measuring tapes or squares
- Place each product component in its appropriate spot as noted in the blueprints for proper alignment by using a hammer, pry bar, jack, wedge or another tool
- Mark spots to cut and use tools to manipulate steel, plastic or other materials by cutting, hammering, bending or grinding the workpiece
- Employ furnaces or hand torches to heat up materials to make them more flexible for bending or manipulation into the correct specification
- Review blueprints, drawings and other specification papers before starting work on a fabrication process and during the steps to ensure accurate completion
- Maneuver fabrication machines, such as grinders, drill presses, brakes, rolls, shears and flame cutters to cut, bend, grind and adjust materials
- Make templates for common work tasks when conducting repetitive motions for the fabrication process to ensure a set standard of work quality
- High school diploma or bachelor degree diploma
- 2-5 years of experience in fabrication
- Ability to comprehend blueprints and work specifications
- Physical ability to lift at least 75 pounds or more
- No back pain or health issue
- Welding certificate completion
- Understanding of construction tasks and industrial processes
- Excellent color vision and hand dexterity
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.