Ensure that the requirements of the company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures are maintained when carrying out maintenance activities and in the areas that are under direct control.
* Carry out internal maintenance activities are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
* Maintain accurate records of all maintenance repairs and service schedules (permit to work, risk assessments and service / planned maintenance records).
* Liaise and support external contractors to ensure that they carry out maintenance related activities are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
* Proactively support site related environment improvement programs by identifying potential energy / waste management cost reduction initiatives.
* Support Group OHSE in the execution of their OHSE responsibilities.
* To carry out unsupervised reactive maintenance repairs, fault finding, installation, servicing, testing and commissioning to a wide range of services, plant and equipment covering electrical, mechanical and building services.
* To carry out Planned Preventive Maintenance to a wide range of Plant and Equipment covering mechanical and building services.
* To work in accordance to all relevant Kaman UK Policies & Procedures, Work Place Regulations, Health & Safety Legislation and best practice guidelines.
* Maintain full communications with Operations Manager with regards to all aspects of the job role and attend regular meetings as required and participation in the objective setting and review process
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.