The vision of Jeeon is to Make Wellbeing Universal by upgrading rural pharmacies with technology, connections, training and accreditation – into qualified one-stop primary care destinations.
Through its partners, Jeeon is enabling rural pharmacists (“Village Doctors”) to deliver high-quality, low-cost services and products, including a telemedicine program and served over 10,000 patients, various health and lifestyle products such as eye-glasses, and services such as referral linkages to qualified care facilities.
We are also currently working with the pharmaceutical industry to increase their efficiency of reaching these pharmacies with information and medicines.
You will find out more about us at our website: https://www.jeeon.co
- Target oriented Survey conduct to the appointed area’s pharmacy.
- Use the given survey tools to conduct the survey through Smartphone.
- Track pharmacy list of the appointed areas to conduct the survey and onboarding.
- Onboard and install company’s own application to the given list of pharmacies.
- Identify potential pharmacies to implement company’s own application.
- Collect customer and market feedback and report to the organization.
- Report to the management whenever it is required and necessary.
- Atleast HSC Completed
- Must Have an Android Smartphone.
- Having Motorcycle will be prioritized.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in the sales/market activation field will be highly prioritized.
Monthly salary: TK 9000
Incentive :TK 8000 ( Based on target achivement)
Expenses: TK 5200