Northampton & Surrounding areas – some flexibility in travelling
Salary: up to £26,000 /year (£18,137.60 /year + uncapped commission based on performance)
Working Hours: 40-48 hours (9am to 6pm & 11am to 8pm) a week between Monday to Friday with Saturday (ONE ON ONE OFF)
Holidays: 21 days annual leave, increasing to 23 days after a years’ service plus bank holidays
Verisure is a rapidly expanding company with very strong corporate background in 14 countries in Europe and around the globe. We are Europe’s leading supplier in innovative security solutions with more than 25 years of experience.
At Verisure our first priority is our customers. We protect what matters most to our customers 24 hours day / 365 days a year, making sure that your safety and that of your family are not a problem. We believe in innovation as well as in our employees which is why at VERISURE we always promote from within the company and have excellent career paths.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide in-depth Security analysis of our customers property and advise on the best security and safety solutions.
- Installing and providing technical assistance and routine maintenance to Verisure security systems at our customers premises with a focus on “first time fix” solutions.
- Provide a detailed, informed walkthrough of the Verisure Alarm system.
- Trouble shooting any issues and repeat false alarms that may arise.
- Assist with retention efforts by building rapport with customers
- Undertake and work on strategic projects to achieve results on new key initiatives
- Managing stock materials and company vehicle maintenance in line with schedules.
- Providing class leading expertise and customer service, with a keen focus on “Brand Ambassador” as the face of Verisure.
- Strong English communication skills and a good team player
- Ability to make effective and timely decisions
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work on maintenance
- A clean driving licence
- Electrician/Electrical/Electronic/Installation: 1 year
- Perk box discounts and Pension Scheme
- Employee alarm discount programme after completion of probation period
- Extensive training before you start the role
- Company vehicle + Fuel Card
- Mobile + Tablet
- Uniform and tools
- 21 days annual leave, increasing to 23 days after a years’ service plus bank holidays
- A great team environment to work in
- The opportunity to work for an innovative company in home security solutions
- A chance to grow with our company and develop your career
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A DBS CHECK- PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY IF SUCCESSFUL.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.