- Immediate Start
- Casual Full time opportunities on a 2:1 roster
- Work- life balance
Help create a home away from home
If you are an experienced Cleaner & have worked in either hospitals, aged care facilities, aircrafts or in airports, then we would like to hear from you.
Our sites are based remotely throughout the Goldfields and Pilbara regions in Western Australia and point of hire is Perth.
About the Role:
These casual positions at Sodexo are up to 14 days on site / 7 days at home (10 or 11 hours shifts).
Housekeepers and special unit cleaners will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of site accommodation, including making beds, room vacate cleans, laundry, bathrooms and detailed cleaning.
Site industrial cleaners are responsible for cleaning all other facilities on site which could range from offices, walk ways, common areas, gyms, public toilets and aerodromes. Additional cleaning units will be trained to support increased hygiene measures being implemented on site.
- Australian Citizen or unlimited work rights is mandatory
- Commercial cleaning highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in using chemicals when cleaning and thorough knowledge of chemical safety
- Experience in Infection Control advantageous
- Self motivated individual with a flexible mindset and willingness to assist in all departments when required.
- Passionate about following strict hygiene practices
- Able to understand and adhere to high safety standards
- Strong knowledge of manual handling techniques
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply today with your current resume. If you are shortlisted to progress, the team will be in touch to discuss what’s next!
Shortlisted candidates must go through reference checks, a pre-employment medical and Inductions. Please note Sodexo cover all onboarding costs for successful candidates.
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.