Our client, a large Pension Fund, is establishing a new, wholly owned portfolio group company which will provide investment syndication and asset disposition services in support of the Parent Company’s Investments’ Infrastructure and Power & Renewables investment strategies.
They are seeking a Financial Analyst or Associate – Infrastructure/Renewables, to support the CEO in a variety of functions including (but not limited to):
- Compiling and reviewing information provided by the operating entity to be distributed to the investors;
- Maintaining financial models for investors;
- Maintaining financial models for valuation, distribution and other asset management activities;
- Coordinating board meetings and preparing board materials;
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data for reporting;
- Assessing performance of underlying business and supporting valuation of investment(s);
- Assisting with the creation of operating budget and forecasts;
- Supporting the CEO in day-to-day business operations and realization of mid-long term strategic objectives.
In order to be considered for the Financial Analyst or Associate role you must:
- Have a University degree in finance, accounting, or related discipline;
- Have a CFA or MBA (or working towards a CFA or MBA)
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an infrastructure fund (renewable energy/power) at an investment firm, or investment bank.
- Have a minimum of 2 years working with institutional investors;
- Have exceptional financial modeling and valuation skills;
- Have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Have well-developed written and verbal communication skills with an aspiration to be external facing and communicating with clients/consultants;
- Have exceptional analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
It is integral that the successful incumbent be a self-starter; be able to work with minimal supervision; and comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Travel may be required (subject to Company policy).
IF you thrive in a fast-paced environment and match all of these qualifications, then please apply to the Robert Half Job Order #05090-0011725544 Financial Analyst or Associate-Infrastructure/Renewables”. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf.
We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Reference : 05090-0011725544
Staffing Area : Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Call us at our branch office at416.350.2330