IPS Finance is working with a luxury multi-site hotel group which continues to trade strongly. The positon is based in central Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious accountant to step up into a finance manager role, a post that reports to the Head of Finance and will take on group responsibilities.
If you are looking for an opportunity within a fast paced growing business then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
The post has finance and operational responsibility for 5 entities within the group, this will include;
- Managing the preparation of the monthly accounts, working with the onsite accounts teams to produce the accounts and consolidating these to group level
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and the reporting of variances
- Completing balance sheet reviews with the onsite accounts teams, highlighting and managing risks to the business
- Managing the preparation of the annual statutory accounts, VAT returns and other statutory reporting
- Overseeing the production of all management information
- Providing financial guidance to finance and non-finance team members
- Consolidating and forecasting cashflows
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and internal controls across the business
- Being the main contact for auditors, co-ordinating the provision of information
- Directly line managing and developing accounts graduate roles within the department
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.