IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
A self-sufficient and forward thinking individual is required to work as part of the Finance team that services the Asia Cluster.
The role will be involved in a number of activities that require a high attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the wider financial operations tasks for Singapore and Hong Kong.
Maintaining confidentiality at all times is crucial.
To take responsibility for the duties delegated to you and to ensure that any concerns or potential risks are raised or escalated in an appropriate and timely manner.
Functional Areas and Responsibilities
· Manage the production of required information and any other ad-hoc financial information required by internal and external stakeholders.
· Responsible for the end to end cash flow reporting and management meeting both local and Group requirements
· Deliver full management of the Asia accounts payable function
· Responsible for all banking matters for the Asia Cluster
· Report to the wider business updates on cash receipts to help manage client relationships
· Transfer pricing
· Support the Asia finance function in month end activity such as journal entry, recording of receipts, reconciliation etc
· Work with highly confidential, highly sensitive information and documents
· Ensure effective communication (both written and verbal)
· Build strong working relationships with stakeholders (internal and external)
Planning and Organization
· Lead the detailed planning of tasks and projects supporting the wider Finance function
· Degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Financial Accounting or Management Accounting
· Minimum of three years general accounting and/or financial reporting work experience, with at least two years in a supervisory or managerial role
· Exposure in a shared service or BPO environment would be an advantage
· Knowledgeable in any accounting or ERP system
· Self-sufficient and comfortable working with minimum direct supervision
· Can work under pressure to meet deadlines
· Strong MS excel skills and proficiency in other Microsoft Office products
· General IT competency
· Ability to handle multiple challenging tasks with conflicting deadlines
· Problem solving skills – The use of clear analytical thinking to resolve problems and issues
· Communication skills – The capacity for effective verbal and written communication with clients and colleagues
· Customer focus – Always strives to see the world through the eyes of the customer; both internal and external. Strong focus on the customer and can proactively manage relationships in order to deliver excellent service
· Team working – The ability to work with and build quality relationships with the immediate team and across the Company
· Workflow management – The capacity to plan all workflow requirements through effective prioritisation and use of resources
· Excellent attention to detail – The ability to spot trends, work in a consistent manner and introduce service improvements
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.