We have a new opportunity available for a Fire Risk Assessor to join a globally recognised multi-disciplined consultancy that provides a wide range of environmental, fire safety and health and safety services to clients across the UK and afar.
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join the team to work on a whole host commercial contracts located across the UK.
The ideal applicant will possess a Level 3 Certificate or Level 4 Diploma Fire Safety/Risk Assessor qualification and will hold membership to IFSM, IFE or IOSH.
A minimum of three years’ experience conducting fire risk assessments across various residential and commercial properties is essential, along with up to date knowledge of all fire safety regulations and guidance.
As a Fire Risk Assessor, you will:
- Conduct Fire Risk Assessments across various premises, mainly in the commercial sector
- Provide competent fire risk control advice, support and fire safety training
- Generate detailed comprehensive reports
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the company’s clients
- Level 3 Certificate or Level 4 Diploma Fire Safety/Risk Assessor qualification
- Up to date knowledge of all fire safety regulations and guidance
- Strong technical and numerical ability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK driving license with a flexible approach to travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join highly reputable and successful company that can promise job stability, continuing personal development, as well as a competitive and negotiable basic salary and a very attractive benefits package which includes a company vehicle or car allowance, company matched pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and many more flexible benefit options!
For more information, contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 3924, or alternatively email across an u to date CV direct to for immediate consideration.
Similar Job Titles: Fire Risk Assessor, Fire Safety Consultant, Fire Risk Inspector
Commutable locations: Manchester, Huddersfield, Oldbury, Liverpool, Warrington, Stockport, Cheshire, Bolton, Leeds, Sheffield, Bury, Wigan, St Helens, Stoke on Trent, Macclesfield, Northwich, Wrexham, Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Cannock, Shrewsbury.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.