Contribute to Resident Wellbeing and Quality of Life
About the role
Due to positive growth in our Healthcare segment we are calling for applications for a commercially savvy FM Contract Manager with Healthcare/Aged Care industry experience or similar to join our team.
This role will encompass operational and commercial management, organic growth development and strategic alignment.
Key, will be your ability to manage and develop the contract to provide value based pricing principles, increase revenue through organic growth, manage stakeholder relationships through an established governance process and to work with teams toward common goals while meeting the Clients philosophy.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop contract strategy to deliver and maintain excellence in facilities management
- Develop and manage the enterprise management system to suit the client expectation and to budget
- Leadership and development of teams capable of delivering against contractual requirements
- Review and manage outcomes of performed and future works to develop best practice and best cost efficiency
- Set up and management of the asset lifecycle management system to manage and capture lifecycle cost
- Ensure operational budgets and KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Establish and maintain timely reporting and close out of monthly financials
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal requirements and Sodexo policy
Client, relationship and team management is critical to the success in this role. You bring with you prior experience across hard and soft facilities management delivery and strong extensive management control. You will have the ability to quickly assess the client’s immediate needs in their facilities, implement continuous improvement initiatives whilst engaging with people of all levels to effectively manage client, employee and subcontractor relationships. Financial acumen is a requirement along with the ability to ensure contract performance targets are met. Experience using various CMMS systems will he highly regarded. You are a strong leader of teams, highly organised, systems and compliance orientated and have strong administration skills.
Tertiary qualification relevant to the role will be highly regarded.
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply via the link for a 5 minute application process.
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425, 000. The welfare and wellbeing of aged Australians are at the heart of Sodexo’s framework for the healthcare industry. Mental stimulation and engagement for senior residents is integral in the services provided by Sodexo employees in various facilities throughout Australia. We work closely with residents and onsite management to create an interactive environment for the physical and psychological wellbeing for all seniors in our care.
Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.