PRO STOP RECRUITMENT
With more than 20 years of direct experience in Administration, Office Support and Recruitment, we have a very good understanding of how the market works and what YOU the client needs. We believe in developing relationships with clients to assist them to grow and achieve their objectives.
Pro Stop Recruitment Services provides a service that is mutually beneficial to all parties and designs service offerings and customized costing that allows for this. We aim to make everything for the employer as simple and as streamlined as possible. As a client you will benefit from the efficiency and speed with which each assignment is handled.
We understand that employees are the most important assets of any company, which is why we go to great lengths to find the right person for the right position and vice versa. Our approach to achieving this is a simple one – we treat people like individuals.
We take a personal, down-to-earth approach and listen closely to your specific requirements, understand your business and culture and the market you operate in. All this is backed by the kind of professional, efficient and reliable service you’d expect. Pro Stop Recruitment Services is an exempted Micro Enterprise with a Level 4 BEE Status
A distributor of trucks, Shantui and NHL construction equipment in the SADC region of sub-equatorial Africa is seeking a Procurement Officer for the Pietermaritzburg Branch.
A committed purchasing professional with experience in, and a passion for, the motor industry who can plan, source, and maintain import parts to achieve a commercially competitive advantage. If you liked playing with trucks when you were younger and, you are still keen on them, then this may be the position you have been waiting for.
Maintain import schedules and document folders
• Capturing of purchase orders correctly and timeously
• Clearing and expediting shipping of all orders
• Manage orders from placement to receipt in the warehouse.
• FOB price analysis and comparisons
• Coordination with finance for payments
• Work in a team to manage stock levels and changing customer demands
• Negotiate and maintain commercial contracts with suppliers.
• Incorporate engineering changes or quality improvements into parts purchase orders and supply requirements.
• Correct identification, naming and numbering protocols of parts
• Deal with supplier queries and quality claims
• NRCS LOA’s, inspections and levies
• Have a diploma/degree in supply chain or purchasing
• Have a minimum of 3 years Commodity Purchasing experience in the automotive or supplier industry
• Possess negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage complicated workflows
• Can communicate across all levels
• Have good presentation skills
• Demonstrate above average computer literacy, especially MS Office package
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.