Chicago Connect specialize in increasing market share for our clients’ brands and we ensure we tailor our services to their needs in a face-to-face environment.
There are various disciplines in the direct marketing field and we primarily focus on live marketing strategies. The marketplace is fiercely competitive and brands in all industries are vying for their potential customers attention.
With so many choices on how brands can target their customers, choosing the right marketing mix is more important than ever. That’s where Chicago Connect comes in.
This individual will play a key role in establishing and maintaining administrative functions, managing facilities, as well as executive travel and expense coordination.
The ideal candidate will have experience with handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, such as, reconciling business bank accounts and preparing management reports.
The candidate must be well organized and flexible and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing company. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimal supervision.
Salary range: $40000 – $50000 per year.
- Processes customer payments, including posting to the computer operating system, and prepares and submits the payments for the branch banking deposit, referring all discrepancies to supervisor.
- Processes and reconciles the daily cash box journal.
- Scans daily truck manifests into computer operating system.
- Enters return and/or rebill sales orders to correct previous billing errors or discrepancies.
- Expedites open negative return purchase orders.
- Provides special handling of invoices and statements for identified.
- Greets and assists all persons visiting the branch in a professional and courteous manner, routes them to the appropriate person.
- Sorts, distributes and sends incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and branch data processing reports.
- Provides administrative support to sales associates and management team members.
- Monitors and orders office and warehouse supplies as appropriate. Monitors the maintenance needs of office equipment (photocopier, postage machine, etc.).
- Assures proper tax-exempt forms are on file for applicable customers.
- Monitors material transfer register and reports activity discrepancies to supervisor.
- Maintains hard-copy receiving, cash box, and manifest files.
- Answers all incoming calls in a professional manner and transfers them to the appropriate person.
- Adds/maintains information to contact lists.
- 1+ years of administrative experience in an office setting with working knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.