At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities – in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
- Experience in making the web accesible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies, and media handling.
- Experience working with common Frontend build tools (Webpack, postCSS, Babel, etc.)
- Comfortable working with Version Control
- High level of written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Experience in leading small teams and taking up project responsibilities.
- Proactive and a team player
- Availability to travel.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile
- Experience in making the web accessible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Experience with functional/automated testing
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- Experience with JS framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc..
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem.
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to.
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Apple work equipment
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
- A central office location
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.