What will your job be like?
- You will take responsibility for the co-creation and development of the Allegro Fulfillment service
- You will take responsibility for building a strategy of searching and acquiring new Allegro Fulfillment customers
- You will be responsible for preparing the Allegro Fulfillment customer service and management process
- You will manage the account management team as part of the service
- You will be responsible for the implementation of sales plans
- You will perform market analysis and ongoing monitoring of competitors’ activities
- You will conduct discussions with clients and business partners
- You will prepare trade offers, special campaigns and promotions for clients
- You will prepare regular reports on the progress of the work performed
- You will cooperate with other units in the company in creating processes, rules, rules of communication, service, etc.
Why would you work with us?
- Via the Allegro home page, we reach 14 million customers daily
- We create an e-commerce platform for over 100,000. small and medium-sized Polish trading companies
- We build a number of tools for companies supporting them in the development of sales on the platform
- For approximately 80% of internet users, we are the first choice for online shopping
- 92% of our employees recommend us as a great workplace
- You will be able to actively participate in various types of training organized in the company
- You will take part in fairs and modern industry and development training
- You will get space and tools to develop your competences in the most dynamic industry, which is e-commerce
For our part, we offer:
- Startup work culture and stability of a mature organization
- Informal work atmosphere in a professional team
- Modern office and work tools
- An employment contract with a bonus system
- A rich package of non-wage benefits in the cafeteria system (medical care, sports card, cinema tickets, Allegro coupons, lunch card, co-financing for kindergarten and many others) – you decide what you use
- English classes paid for by us after the trial period
- Satisfaction with completed projects
The offer is directed to people who:
- They have documented min. 3 years of experience in managing a sales team
- They prepared and implemented sales plans
- They have experience in offering clients, preparing sales materials, etc.
- They have experience in the field of logistics, especially in creating procedures and tools for customer service
- They worked or co-created processes in CRM systems
- They know the e-commerce market and can identify market needs
- Marketplace sales tools have no secrets from them
- They think analytically and can draw conclusions from data
- They have very well developed communication and presentation skills
- They speak and write English very well
- They are fluent in MS Office
- They are focused on cooperation and business efficiency
Send us your CV and join Allegro!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.