Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Dentsu is the world’s largest advertising agency brand, a company with a history of 118 years of innovation, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client centric brand, integrated communications, media and digital services through its ten global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, McGarry Bowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum—as well as through its specialist/multi-market brands.
The Dentsu Group has a strong presence in over 145 countries and regions across five continents and employs more than 62,000 dedicated professionals. Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd., its international business headquarters in London, oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
- Be involved in full fledged product development.
- Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at Sokrati to develop applications faster.
- Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
- You will use every aspect of computer science you have learned or heard of. We believe in experimenting to facilitate more efficient systems.
- You will become an owner in no time. The company aspires in creating effective owners.
- You will participate in every aspect of Software Life Cycle. From inception, to design, to coding, to testing, to deployment and maintenance.
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good grasp of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent with concepts of MVC and SOA
- Experience in building Web Services and API
- Experience in Full Stack Development
- React JS / Angular JS / Any JS MVC
- CSS / HTML5
- Grunt / Babel / Jasmine / Selenium etc
- Java / Python / Ruby / PHP
- Java or NodeNode-based services
- Datastore: Mysql / Mongo etc
- Problem Solver, Solution Finder.
- Ability to use cloud services and open-source technologies for automation/configuration/monitoring.
- Know your way around a Unix shell
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Git/SVN for Version control
- Expertise with build tools such as Ant and Maven,
- Complete Application/Module ownership
- Adherence to Security and Performance standards.
- Write clean structured and well-documented code
- Understand best coding and development practices
If you are excited about:
- Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits.
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then let the wonderful journey of coding begin!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.