Dawex, technology leader in data exchange platform and operator of the largest data marketplace, enables companies and organizations to orchestrate the flow of data by sourcing and exchanging data securely and in compliance with regulations in force.
Today, more than 10,000 companies in more than 20 sectors trust Dawex Global Data Marketplace and Data Exchange Platform solutions to develop their data exchange strategy. In 2020, Dawex is recognized as “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum.
Created in 2015, Dawex is an international company headquartered in France, and clients in more than 50 countries. www.dawex.com/fr.
Working at Dawex means:
- Join passionate, talented and open-minded people
- A stimulating environment with many challenges
- Contribute with a strong and visible impact to the development of Dawex
- The opportunity to grow, learn and develop your skills
Within the Product & tech core-team, as a Full Stack developer:
• You design, develop, test and deliver the functionalities and evolutions of the platform using Agile methods (Daily Stand-up Meetings , sprints, retrospectives, code reviews, pair programming)
• You know how to write simple and maintainable code while emphasizing pragmatism
• You work hand in hand with the Product and Technical, Marketing & Sales teams, to create a new experience and make an efficient and secure service.
• You help Dawex to improve on a daily basis and to structure itself as it grows
• Significant experience (3 years minimum) in the creation of Web applications in an agile environment.
• Knowledge of testing, performance and security techniques applied to the Web.
• You like to follow the progress of building end-to-end functionality.
• You know how to put aside the ego to find solutions and build together
• Excellent communication, curiosity, enthusiasm, autonomy, strength of proposal, you are not afraid to go out of your comfort zone.
• You master our back-end stack: Java 11, Spring, MongoDb, Junit, Mockito as well as our development tools: Maven, Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker.
- A first contact with the head of the Product and Customer Sucess team
- A meeting with the team in our premises
- A final interview with the co-founders
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.