RED GATE GROUP
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions.
New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles.
Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The problem facing the intelligence community (IC) and DoD is no longer how to get more data – it is understanding how to turn the data they have into answers. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, you will have an opportunity to use those skills to directly support our warfighters.
With critical thinking and flexibility, you’ll work closely with end-users across the DoD, intelligence community (IC), and development teams to create innovative applications that address an unconventional warfare client’s highly technical and complex problems using the latest tools, technologies, and frameworks to enable intelligence analysts to better sift through the plethora of raw data and turn them into valuable intelligence.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, DTRA is the DoD’s enduring quick-reaction capability for rapid capability development and delivery to proactively adapt to emergent improvised threats.
If you love being hands-on and, in the weeds, the team operates as a very flat organization, working collaboratively across the whole organization to pioneer the way forward in the realities of today’s battlefield.
- Support the development of both enterprise applications and rapid prototypes by leveraging an Agile software development life cycle
- Scope new applications and perform cost, levels of effort, and schedule analyses
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to collect, capture, and refine requirements
- Assist with product backlog maintenance and grooming
- Develop and execute automated and manual test plans
- Develop technical documents, briefs, user guides, and other deliverables
- Provide troubleshooting and support for user issues
- Organize and lead technical resource teams to design, implement, and ensure the successful and timely delivery of solutions
- Participate in Agile activities such as scrum, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings
- 3+ years of experience performing business and functional analysis or software testing on customer requirements
- 3+ years of experience with intelligence or operations analysis in the DoD or IC
- Experience in client interactions, including dealing with technology strategies and road mapping
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience writing requirements, test cases, and other documentation
- Experience with tracking status of multiple work streams to ensure on time, high quality delivery of software
- Experience interacting with multiple testing/development teams concurrently to have situational awareness of status
- Experience with beta testing and regression testing
- Experience with project and requirement management software, including JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive project timelines and continual client delivery
- Ability to be comfortable working in a team-oriented, inclusive, and collaborative work environment and work with the team to achieve consensus
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, comprehend the intent of a client’s needs, and help shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills as well as problem-solving and analytical skills
- S/SCI clearance
- Experience in working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, AND SIGINT and the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- Experience with IT services or technology deployments for the DoD
- Industry recognized testing certification is desirable but not required
- Familiarity with Gherkin/Cucumber scripting language a plus
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.