THE WRIGHT TOUCH
The Wright Touch is a commercial cleaning service. We have a passion for understanding and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
We are committed to providing superior service with the highest-level of quality and excellence. We not only seek partnership with our customers, but we respect them and believe in an open and honest communication.
- Our team makes an effort to keep the quality of cleanliness that Wright touch has continued to offer for over a decade and provides service at the convenience of the customer.
- We use the best cleaning solutions that offer a lasting impression resulting in a cleaner environment and a healthier workplace or home.
We are located and operated out of the greater St. Louis, MO area. We can reach and cater to various surrounding areas, businesses in Missouri and Illinois.
- Service clean facility
- Clean and supply restrooms.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Minimum of six months of experience as a commercial general cleaner.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend common English vocabulary.
- Conditions may require walking, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling, heavy lifting (less than or equal to 50 pounds), bending, and working in awkward positions handling equipment and materials.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must pass background check.
- Employees will be required to wear personal protective equipment when conditions warrant.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.