Twin City staffing
Work with Minnesota’s oldest and largest landscape curbing company. Our work is all across the Twin Cities metro area.
We are looking for hard working, integrity minded workers that are dependable and can help our company grow.
There is physical labor involved and you will be required to lift up to 100 pounds. This is a long term position with a growing seasonal company that offers growth and stability to the right individuals.
Employment starts immediately, now through early November.
- Installing decorative concrete edging for customers around houses, trees, driveways, flower beds, etc.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment
- Pull, bend, and lift heavy objects
- Possible OT
- Possible sign on bonus
- Possible bonsues
Hours: 7am – until finished usually 8-10 hour days
Pay: $16-21/hr DOE, with possible bonuses
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to take direction from the forman.
- Must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and dependable
To schedule an appointment call Zach at 763-220-7052.
For immediate consideration send resumes to [email protected]
EOE: Twin City staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.