Eligible candidates who are hired while the sign-up program is in effect will receive a $200 sign-up bonus, subject to completion of 160 hours of employment. The duration of this position is temp to perm.
Adecco is currently hiring for a temporary, full-time Warehouse Worker at an iconic Canadian retail company specializing in automotive, sports and houseware.
Our client provides educational opportunities for its employees and friendly working environment at its distribution center in Brampton or Bolton (20 mins north of Brampton).
To qualify for this full time Warehouse Worker role, you must be able to work 40 hours a week and stand for 8-10 hours a day, be comfortable operating motorized vehicles in a warehouse setting, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Our client offers a clean work environment and extensive training. The pay rate for this position ranges from $16 to $17.60 per hour.
Start date: Immediate
Shifts available: 5:30 am – 3:30 pm or 4:00 pm – 2:00 am. Rotational OR Thursday – Sunday OR Saturday – Tuesday
- Free parking
- A friendly, relaxed but professional work environment
- Clean work environment
- Extensive training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Steady hours making life easier
This is a great opportunity to put your foot in the door and start a career with one of Canada’s largest retailer.
General Labour Responsibilities:
- Pulling inventory for orders, possibly using the centre rider/pallet jack or tugger truck, using RF scanner
- Preparing packages for shipment and pulling inventory for orders and packing goods in shipping containers
- Assembling package material like boxes or crates and labeling them
- Unloading shipments and checking their contents for accuracy
- Assisting in other warehouse duties
- Have a reliable source of transportation (Bolton is not transit accessible)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work on weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts and stand long hours
- Experience in these positions will be considered an asset: General Labour, Laborer, Warehouse Associate, Warehouse Worker, Order Picker, Packer, Packaging etc.
- Must pass a criminal background check
Why apply with Adecco?
- We pay weekly – accurate and on time
- Great pay + 4% vacation pay
- Great possibility to become permanent and to grow within the company
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Strong health and safety programs
Referral Program: Not the job for you? But know someone that might be interested in this position? Refer them to our branch and get $250 referral bonus if they work 80 hours. Ask our Recruiters for more details.
Adecco is the largest staffing firm in Canada with over 40 locations and our passionate team is dedicated to find you a job you’ll love. We offer one of the best benefits packages in the whole entire staffing industry and we like to have fun at work!
If you are interested in this full-time General Labour warehouse job in Brampton or Bolton, Apply now and hear back from our Recruiters shortly!
Interested candidates can also walk in to our centre mentioned below between 9:00 am – 2:00 pm (Monday – Friday). Please make sure to bring 2 IDs and void cheque.
Address: 263 Queen Street E, Brampton, ON.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.