We are hiring for multiple production opportunities at Tweed Inc in Smiths Falls, ON. You can qualify for this position if you are a fast learner and a team player.
Why You Should Apply:
- Simple qualifications – anyone who resides in the Smiths Falls area is welcome to apply
- Start earning a competitive pay without going through a long hiring process
- Make a competitive wage + 4% vacation pay
- Be part of the Adecco Network and have access to thousands of job openings across Canada
- Learn valuable skills in the manufacturing field
- Background in warehouse, retail or manufacturing would be an asset
- Open to afternoon and 10 hour shifts. There are flexible shift options that become available
In this position you will package and box finished product; be responsible for material handling and production reporting, and maintain a safe work environment.
- Working along with the rest of the manufacturing team, you will work to understand and exceed the client’s customer expectations.
- Manufacturing experience not required
- You are a fast-learner with strong attention to detail and have excellent time-management skills.
- You will be expected to operate or work near moving machinery.
- Personal protective equipment required: safety shoes
- This position will require the flexibility to work in numerous areas in the facility. This will mean that the exposures/demands may change throughout your placement time.
- Have a proven track record of possessing a proactive mindset in the areas of safety, quality, productivity and waste reduction.
- You will be a member of a highly efficient team that needs to be dynamic and flexible to respond to business needs, scheduling, and loading
- Able to work a set scheduled shift schedule up to 40 hours
About Tweed Inc:
Tweed Inc is a North American organization who is a world leader in the Cannabis sector. Currently, they have several contract positions available within their Smiths Falls manufacturing facility.
Ask us about our referral bonus and how you can make extra money for the holidays!
Apply now to get started! Please click the apply button below for this exciting opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.