Conestoga Meat Packers Ltd
COME JOIN THE CONESTOGA TEAM!
**Please note that we are not currently accepting applications for part time or student positions**
**This position is for full-time, permanent **
Conestoga Meats is continuing to grow and we have immediate openings for 50 FULL-TIME General Labourers.
This is an entry level position, with opportunity to advance and grow within Our Company.
Join the Conestoga Family today and enjoy our new and highly competitive wages, now starting at $18.50/hr!
With an additional $1.25/hr for the afternoon shift!
Why Work at Conestoga Meats?
- Starting wage of $18.50/hr(skilled positions can go up to $23.10 per hour)
- Afternoon Shift Premium ($1.25/hr)
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Stable full-time hours; no rotating shifts
- Competitive benefit package for you and your family
- Amazing discounts on quality pork products
- Employee referral bonus program
- Regular Social Committee events, BBQ’s and wellness programs
- On-site training and company provided equipment
- Positive and friendly team environment with a supportive Management Team
On a Typical Day You Would:
- Select and load pork product into boxes or bags
- Sort and inspect product for quality
- Package, wrap and label product to meet customer specifications
- Load product into coolers
- Perform other production line duties as assigned
Our Working Environment:
- Physically demanding, fast-paced and repetitive
- Handling of heavy loads
- Standing for long periods
- Cut/Packaging department is refrigerated
- Noisy and some areas may have odours
- Slaughter house, meat processing and packing establishment
What You Bring to the Position:
- Production related experience is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure to meet production deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to perform physical and repetitive job duties
- A commitment to SAFETY and QUALITY practices
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated hand-eye coordination
- Basic English communication skills (verbal and written)
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada
- Completion of some High School education
If this sounds like the job for you, please submit your resume online athttp://conestogameats.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those invited to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
About the Company
Conestoga Meat Packers is a leading processor of premium quality, fresh pork. Based in Breslau, ON, we have been supplying the market with wholesome, delicious pork since 1982. Our company is owned and supplied by a co-operative of Southern Ontario farmers who got into the business because they wanted to supply the Canadian market with the same pork their own families were enjoying. To this day we still pride ourselves on farm fresh pork; By families. For families.
Food Processing, Meat,