At LEO Pharma, we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what’s possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
- Review and approve certain journal entries and account reconciliations in line with Group Finance manual
- Review monthly financial reporting and commenting on balance sheet movements
- Responsible for the legal reporting (GAAP / IFRS) to Group Accounting for own affiliates
- Review and approve the completion of tasks related to indirect tax, direct tax and statutory financial statements as well as statutory statistical reports
- Coordination and preparation of region-specific accounting tasks located in Finance Hub (e.g. internal and external audit, tax audit, HCP tax reporting, etc.)
- Coordination of local / market specific information exchange between BPO provider, CPO provider and affiliate organization
- Support in achieving an efficient internal control environment
- Master’s degree in economics and/or Accounting or similar
- 4+ years of experience from a TLS/accounting unit, preferably experience from an international audit firm or Business Shared Service Center
- Solid IFRS knowledge and experience
- Experience with SAP Systems
- Excellent English skills required (other languages would be beneficial)
- Independent and proactive approach
- Building strong customer relationships
- Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.