NATIONAL DEBT ADVISORS
National Debt Advisors was recently voted the number one debt counselling company in South Africa. This is a testament to the service we give to clients and the quality of the people we employ. NDA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fairness, diversity, and creating opportunities for our staff to grow.
We offer amazing employee benefits (which includes product and intensive personal growth training). Our wish is to empower our employees and watch them flourish, grow, and attain personal financial freedom – knowledge they can then pass on to our clients.
NDA does not house mediocrity and our employees are top class. We want you to soar and reach your full potential; we will reward you accordingly on your journey to becoming the best version of yourself!
NDA is an employer of choice, and we currently have the following position available.
Debt Review General Manager
This vacancy would suit an individual with extensive managerial experience within the debt review industry. The successful incumbent will play a key role in the further development and success of our organization within the financial sector.
The General Manager effectively acts as a scaled-down CEO who oversees the daily operations of a business. A General Manager’s duties would include ensuring strategic goals are met by setting operational policies, determining and maintaining budgets, managing employees, and more.
The General Manager is a strong business leader with an analytical mind and a knack for maintaining order and collaborating cogently. Ultimately, this individual would be responsible for ensuring that individual departments are aligned to achieve business goals as one unit.
- Oversee daily call center operations and business management processes, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion
- Conducting recruitment interviews where necessary, onboarding, and training high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Maintaining project timelines to ensure tasks are completed according to assigned deadlines
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Creating and maintaining budgets, allocating budget resources, managing operational costs, analyzing accounting and financial data, and monitoring financial activities
- Delegating responsibilities to the most suitable employees while enforcing all business policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Mediating and resolving internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
- Developing and implementing effective business strategies and programmes
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities, and implementing growth strategies
- Ensuring excellent customer service across the business
- Generating reports and giving presentations
- Developing strategic plans to optimise call center productivity
- Reviewing and improving organisational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivating work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement across the company
- Upholding excellent standards and quality within the business
- Identifying opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Providing guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge and skill areas in the debt review industry
- Candidates must have matric
- Candidates must have a clear ITC and criminal record
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years’ debt review experience in sales management and debt review process management
- Candidates must understand the debt review industry and debt review service timelines
- Candidates must have experience in training and managing first-line Managers and Team Leaders in a debt review company
Please Note: Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within seven days, please consider your application unsuccessful for the specific vacancy you applied for. All applications sent to National Debt Advisors will go onto our database and once a suitable vacancy becomes available, we will be in contact with you.
Follow our Facebook recruitment page to keep up to date on our vacancies and fun business developments! https://www.facebook.com/Call-Center-Jobs-Available-at-National-Debt-Advisors-Cape-Town-739565376111108/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.