Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style.
We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
Our client is a worldwide holidays rental online marketplace company which maintains and hosts a platform, accessible to customers on its website or via an app. Through the service, users can arrange lodging and tourism experiences or list their properties for rental.
We are seeking for an enthusiastic engineer who works as a Genesys PureCloud API Developer for implementation of Contact Centre as a Service solution. This person will partner closely with the Technical Architect, Engineering, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and other cross-functional program team members.
The project involves migration from the scratch of multi-users Genesys Engage on-premise into PureCloud
- Develop and maintain integration and API solutions
- Design, create and/or troubleshoot REST APIs
- Develop, maintain and support complex Contact Centre requirements
- Implement complex solutions involving web services, SOA
- Design and integrate Bot solutions
- 4 Year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of API Development Experience in Contact Centre Solutions
- Must have worked with Genesys PureCloud
- Experience with Softphone Agent desktop development using Genesys PureCloud APIs
- Strong experience in Genesys solutions and its products and technologies like Nectar/Cyara/Blackchair etc.
- Proficient in Java
- Experience with Azure or AWS, and around the functions such as Lambda, Kinesis and S3
- Experience with building custom integration with MS Dynamics, Salesforce and Zendesk
- Experience with integration with AWS ELK stack, Datadog and monitoring setup
- SDLC lifecycle for code deployments and experience working with git repositories
- Familiarity with implementation and release management
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Paid vacations and paid sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate health insurance program
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions
- Corporate, social and cultural events
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.