Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands.
They are the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in colour cosmetics. They are one of Zenith’s top global clients with over 40 markets as part of our network to date.
- Coty has an iconic portfolio of more than 70 brands organised by three Divisions:
- Luxury Fragrances (e.g. Gucci, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Chloé, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu)
- Consumer Beauty, including cosmetics, hair, skin and body care (e.g. Max Factor, Rimmel, Cover irl, Clairol, Sally Hansen, Adidas)
Professional Beauty (e.g. OPI Nails, Wella Professional, Nioxin)
Coty’s Global Consumer Beauty team, serviced directly by the Zenith HQ team you will be joining, are based in Amsterdam and responsible for the overall management of Coty’s agency relationships, media partnerships, strategic direction, process, best practice and operations.
As Global Account Executive, you will join the Consumer Beauty team for the Coty account, based in London at Zenith’s HQ. You will report directly to the Global Account Manager and also work closely with the Global Account Director.
You will be a key member of the Global Consumer Beauty team and will have contact with global Coty clients as well as external partners and colleagues across various disciplines within Publicis Media.
Coty is a large and complex business supported by Zenith in 40+ markets and across three divisional hubs (Luxury, Consumer Beauty, Professional). This role therefore requires a person who is agile and responsive to meet the ever-changing needs of a face-paced business.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral skills- able to come across clearly and succinctly in email or over the phone
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interrogate numbers and produce compelling arguments
- Strong analytical skills and able to understand and interpret data; to identify trends, opportunities and make strategic arguments.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in media and specifically global network management, is valued, though not essential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.