JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Global Innovation Insights Manager develops insights and foresights as a base for innovation creation to help grow the business, supports the development and tuning of new product development using agile & innovative approaches, and runs market research to validate the propositions with consumers.
• Synthesise data and knowledge from multiple external and internal sources to highlight growth opportunities
• Validate hypotheses in these platforms using qualitative and quantitative techniques
• Maintain a ‘library’ of cumulative learning from insight generation, research and other data sources
• Bring learnings into workshops / projects to inspire and guide innovation efforts, focused on exploration and front-end category innovation
• Help convert foresights & insights into tangible product ideas by creating value propositions with clear jobs to be done
• Turn a product idea into multiple strategic concepts, using several Category Entry Points to make them relevant in the lives of consumers.
• Use online experiment design and lean start-up methods to develop ideas with fast iterations and data driven decisions
• Run market research projects across several stages of the development process to validate concepts in terms of consumer acceptance and business potential
• Including all Marketing Mix variables, e.g. packaging (2D, 3D), pricing, communication etc..
• Build and validate new business models or products online for initial testing – which could include – pricing, product range, size of the prize estimates, etc.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as The Global Innovation Insights Manager, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• University/Masters Degree
• 10 years of relevant Insight, marketing research experience in FMCG
• Familiar with both traditional and emerging qualitative and quantitative techniques for Insight generation;
• Experience with lean start up methodologies, A/B Testing, growth hacking, experiment design, Google Analytics, Social Media Ads
• Highly analytical
• Excellent visual, written and oral communication skills
• Operated internationally across countries, regions, cultures
• Proven ability to operate in ambiguous/matrixed environments across functions and geographies
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.