DEVOTEAM G CLOUD BENELUX
Our mission is to build cultures of innovation at companies by transforming the way they work and by elevating their customer experiences. As a Premier Google Cloud partner, we do this by implementing innovative Google Cloud solutions and by leveraging cutting-edge Infrastructure, Application and AI & Machine Learning technologies.
Devoteam G Cloud’s certified Cloud engineers build disruptive solutions on Google Cloud Platform to give organisations a competitive advantage & elevate their customer experiences. We migrate legacy applications & IT infrastructure to modern Cloud-based solutions or build custom, scalable applications on top of Google Cloud Platform.
We give the workplace of the future shape with solutions like workplace. Improving digital customer experiences is done by leveraging Infrastructure Modernisation, Big Data and Google AI & Machine Learning.
About the role:
As a Google Cloud Architect at Devoteam G Cloud , your mission consists of modernising the application & infrastructure landscape of our clients by architecting & implementing solutions on Google Cloud. You will be involved in architecting and designing the best possible solutions for our clients by filling in the current gaps, focusing on crossing the bridge between the old and the new. You will be engaging with clients, stakeholders and employees in order to reshape the future of their business solutions. You will deepdive in concepts such as Anthos, Kubernetes and IaaS..
If you are willing to work in a dynamic environment and make the difference in our organisation, then keep on reading to see what we have to offer.
What we are looking for:
- Past experience as system engineer, cloud engineer or cloud architect
- Experience with either VMWare, GCP or AWS is preferred
- Experience with Bash and Terraform is preferred
- Experience with Kubernetes, Istio and Anthos is a plus
- You are proactive in everything you do
- You’re willing to work on multiple projects and assignments
- You believe that self-development is key to success
- You speak excellent English and preferably French or Dutch
What we have to offer:
- An exciting job where innovation in technology is not a buzzword but a reality
- Continuous training & development of soft- and hard skills, including training at several Google locations
- A competitive salary, inline with your profile
- A flexible package of extra legal advantages that could include a company car, a fuel card, meal vouchers, laptop, health insurance, …
- An awesome team of colleagues & regular team building activities
- A “Googley” well-equipped office close to Brussels
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org