TSA Group is a customer experience (CX) services business that is a trusted advisor to many of Australia’s biggest brands. We create experiences that people love, by revolutionising the way they connect with brands.
We have a team of talented technology experts and customer experience consultants that work hand in hand to create this seamless and genuinely enjoyable customer journey.
We are growing rapidly and are seeking a highly experienced, agile, and self-motivated EPMO Manager to lead our EPMO and facilitate our transformation journey.
Reporting to the Group Executive Innovation & Strategy, this role will work closely with our Executive and Group Leadership Team to manage our project portfolio and coordinate delivery of strategic enterprise-wide initiatives.
AT TSA our people are the heart of our business. We provide a work environment that encourages and empowers you to lean into your curiosity, challenge the status quo, continuously innovate, and reach new career highs with our team.
When you join the TSA team you can expect:
- A vibrant, dynamic, and robust culture that rewards innovation, agile thinking, and getting the job done
- We work hard and we enjoy ourselves. R&R opportunities include 5-Star holidays and leadership retreats and national TSA Ping Pong tournaments
- Great employee benefits; discounted health insurance, daily office amenities, holistic Health & Wellbeing programs
- Work-life flexibility to suit your lifestyle
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage our PMO, including review, refine and optimise our existing PMO Frameworks, making them your own with a focus on minimum sufficiency, agility, and collaboration
- Review and recommend enhancements to our end to end project management process, systems, and ways of working
- Partner with our Executive and Group Management teams to scope, plan and manage organisation-wide transformation projects
- Manage and mitigate issues and risks across our portfolio
- Manage all delivery timelines, and a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders and vendors, to ensure the successful delivery of project outcomes
- Champion Agile ways of working with the TSA leadership team
- Work in collaboration with the TSA leadership team to identify and lead projects to optimise the TSA ways of working
- Manage and develop our team of Project Managers
What we’re looking for:
- Experience leading within a PMO environment with well-developed influencing and negotiation capabilities
- Proven experience successfully delivering projects ranging from IT deployments and application improvements, through to business improvement and change management initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in large scale transformation projects/programs, working with tight deadlines, budget constraints and competing priorities
- Solid understanding of professional service and technology based industries, contact centre or CX experience valued but not essential
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of Project Management methodologies (PMBOK, Prince2 or Agile)
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Collaborative team player with the confidence to speak against the consensus when required
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence across all levels of the business
- Non-project management based business experience highly valued
Check out our social media pages:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.