This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading organisation in a key role!
Reporting to the Director of Group Reporting and leading a team of accountants, the Group Reporting Managers key responsibilities will include:
* Manage the preparation of the Group’s half-year and full-year published consolidated statutory accounts, including liaison with the Group’s external auditors
* Manage the preparation of the Group’s monthly consolidated management accounts, including preparation and review of financial information and commentaries
* Project manage the preparation of the statutory accounts
* Ensure compliance with the latest developments in IFRS and company law;
* Maintain a focus on strong internal controls and develop further the Group Reporting department’s processes
* Manage and develop a team of accountants, including involvement in recruitment activities
* Manage ad hoc finance-based project work, including the reporting of business acquisitions and disposals.
The ideal candidate:
* Ideally ACA or equivalent qualification
* Big4 trained or have experience working within an Accountancy practice (Big4 or Top 10) is desirable
* Worked for multi national large complex organisations
* Group Reporting Management and technical accountancy experience
* Experience of consolidations and listed group reporting are essential.
* Up-to-date technical knowledge and experience of IFRS and FRS 101 are pre-requisites of the role.
* Experience of Hyperion Financial Management would be advantageous.
If you are interested in becoming part of this growing success story please submit your CV now to be considered for the position. Reference: – 835623
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.