Eden brown charities
Our client is currently looking for a Head of Housing Management to join their team based in North London. This is a temporary position (however may extend further) at the rate of £600 umbrella a day.
With your experience you will;
- Ensure that the service responds to the needs of tenants and leaseholders demonstrating high levels of performance and satisfaction whilst complying with the Regulator for Social Housings standards and meeting HRA Business Plan financial targets through the service development team.
- Ensure the right focus on prevention, early intervention, community development and enforcement in the light of the organisations agree philosophy for the management of the service and through the join up with other services
- Ensure an effective safeguarding system is operating across Housing including recording and review of safeguarding incidents at service and MASH levels
- Develop a high quality place based mixed tenure management service model that can support regeneration areas and the needs of new residents including turning into practice the vision for the Council to play the leading stewardship and management role on the 10,000 home development at Meridian Water
- Ensure that residents are at the centre of the design and delivery of services through effective structures for resident engagement and participation and a positive culture that embraces working with residents.
- Actively promote and manage the use of community facilities to benefit local communities
- Deliver supportive services for residents with higher needs through effective and targeted case work support
- Develop and roll out the service offer for older people in their own homes
- Advise the Housing and Regeneration Management team on how all services can develop and extend the links between council housing and health, improving the health and wellbeing of council tenants through imaginative and creative joint working with the adult social care team, the public health team and the Integrated Care System
- Ensure all Housing and Regeneration staff are able to provide information, advice and guidance on employment opportunities for residents.
- Lead a diverse operational team of over 100 staff, installing a culture of continuous improvement and collaborative working across the Place Department and with colleagues across the council and externally.
- Write Cabinet and Delegated Authority reports briefing members appropriately to take forward key and operational decisions relating to the service
- Facilitate the RP Operational Group and compliance with the RP Quality code to ensure effective services for all tenants and leaseholders in the borough regardless of provider
- Ensure services are delivered in line with the public equality duty, and where possible, eradicating all forms of discrimination and promote social justice.
Should your skills match the above please send through your updated CV the deadline for this closes on the 4th of June 2021
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.