AutoHero, the innovative online car dealership, offers high quality used cars, which customers can easily purchase online.
We offer only tested, accident-free and checkbook-maintained used cars and sell them with included warranty and right of return. Autohero is part of AUTO1 Group, Europe’s leading car trading platform.
As Head of Logistics & Refurbishment you will be responsible for the transformation of automotive logistics networks of Auto1 Group in Italy . You will be leading the teams based in local headquarters and multiple offsite locations, while working closely with VP Country and leadership teams from global headquarters in Berlin.
What will you do :
- Reshape the country’s car transportation, storage and refurbishment networks by optimizing speed, efficiency and quality metrics across the whole supply chain;
- Manage capacities and ensure that our refurbishment centers have perfect utilization and quality control processes at each production step;
- Lead, motivate and structure work of 20+ team members from various logistics functions;
- Build an additional network of teams operating centrally and at our refurbishment centers with the common goal of ensuring the best possible car quality for the customer;
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with multiple logistics suppliers, build new and maintain existing business relationships;
- Manage delivery experience to customers with own fleet and external providers.
What you should bring :
- 7+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated success in scaling and improving operations in fast paced organization;
- Proven track record in leadership, team building and talent management;
- Experienced in working with senior management in matrix organization;
- Self-starter with data-driven approach and capacity to solve complex problems in global setting;
- Experienced in negotiation agreements and contracts;
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language.
What you will get:
- Chance to revolutionize the automotive industry and build the world’s best customer experience for car commerce;
- Leadership position in one of the most successful tech companies in Europe with high exposure to top management;
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership in your role from day one.
If you think you are the right person you can send your CV.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.