Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Head of Treasury – Europe we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Visa is looking for a senior finance professional that has in-depth, hands-on treasury experience to be responsible for all Treasury activities in the Visa Europe region.
This individual will have direct responsibility for the oversite of domestic and international settlement services across Europe with a broad range of operational set-ups and complexities.
This person will lead a team and be responsible for maintaining regional operations, expanding into new markets, serving as the Treasury subject matter expert for all internal and external stakeholders as well as driving specific global initiatives. They will be the senior operational relationship manager with the Bank of England, as well as future central bank settlement operations.
The successful candidate will also have responsibility for bank account management and funding coordination for all entities within the Europe region, and for Visa Europe Limited as an entity regulated by the Bank of England with liquidity positions driven by VEL policy and regulatory requirements.
Finally, this person will oversee regional FX exposure reporting for Europe, in partnership with the Global Treasury FX team. This position reports to the CFO, Visa Europe with a dotted line to the VP, Settlement at Visa Inc. This person will sit on both the Visa Europe Finance and Visa Global Treasury leadership teams.
· Manage the day-to-day settlement operations for Visa Europe, including a team of professionals ensuring the successful movement of €5B+ daily of Visa settlement volume
· Manage relationships with Clients, Settlement Agents, and Central Banks in support of settlement services, and serve as the lead operational relationship manager with the Bank of England
· Identify, analyze and mitigate operational and liquidity risks
· Proactively monitor, identify issues, formulate and implement practical solutions for domestic settlement service issues and international settlement services issues for European clients
· Lead collaborative cross-functional projects with Network Product, Enterprise Risk Management, Legal, Credit Settlement Risk, Country Management, Government Engagement, Rules Management and Network Processing to develop, establish and sustain domestic settlement services
· Navigate complex legal and regulatory issues
· Provide direction, professional growth and career development for the members of the regional team
· Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
· Provide Treasury’s regional support of any required business incident responses
· Be accountable for all regional audit and compliance requests and issues
· Drive the global settlement acceleration effort, market by market, with the objective to reduce settlement risk and modernize the settlement process
· Key contributor to end-to-end global Treasury system re-architecture (TTAP)
· Key contributor to Treasury as a Service for the Europe region
· Manage bank relationships in region and bank account activity (opening/closing/signatories)
· Work with regional FP&A to manage cash needs and funding of local entities and operations
· Oversee regional FX exposure reporting for Europe, in partnership with the Global Treasury FX team
· Leadership and management
· Treasury subject matter expert with respect to settlement, liquidity, foreign exchange (FX) and cash management
· Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross-functional teams
· Exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
· Superior negotiation skills
· Self-directed and motivated
· Strong prioritization skills
· Extensive experience and expertise in the payments industry, with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
· Treasury experience within payments, corporate treasury, FX or banking
· Experience working with regulators and/or central banks
· Management of operational or technical functions
· Project management
· Bachelors’ degree preferred
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.