Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten.
We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others.
We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Build credit risk modelling, analytics and reporting for retail customerStrategically hire, train, and manage risk teams
- Partner with product team to determine how technology help to detect and reduce risk.
- Analyze key metrics to determine risk.
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of the team will be a key part of the role, in both technical data manipulation skills and documentation delivery.
- Maintain the credit model platform which is utilised by the team and expected to provide advice and guidance on ongoing efficiency gains and new credit modelling methodology.
- Have an undergraduate degree in an analytical discipline (e.g. maths, statistics), however other disciplines will be considered
- Have 5+ experience of working in credit / risk modelling for retail customers especially unsecured lending in bank or non bank
- Have significant experience of credit modelling using statistic tool such as R, Phyton SAS, SQL analytical tools or advanced MS Excel skills
- Previous experience building unsecured lending credit risk modelling is highly prefered.
- Have strong verbal and written skills that ensure you can explain technical concepts to less technically focused colleagues and produce suitable documentation
- Be organised, approachable, confident in engaging with stakeholders at all levels and a keen attention to detail
- Experience of reporting in a Financial environment.
- Experience and/or understanding of data validation and verification techniques, advanced data manipulation techniques, development and production lifecycles, error handling, and automated reporting generation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.