SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working with the OGC Upstream business line and collaborating with the Operational and Integrity team, the successful candidate will provide leadership, coaching and processes to support and deliver H&S related tasks aligned with SGS OI Strategy. This role is a FIFO role based in Moomba working a 15:13 roster.
Reporting to the Principal Health and Safety Advisor, your responsibilities will include, but not limited, to:
- Provide professional H&S advice and support
- Coach, engage and influence the workforce to promote safety culture
- Establish processes and behaviour expectations to achieve H&S objects and target.
- Facilitate an approach to risk management and using risk management tools, including Take 5’s and JHAs
- Facilitate the reporting and recording of incidents, hazards and near misses
As the successful candidates, you will have:
- Completed a formal tertiary qualification in Health and Safety or an equivalent combination of experience and training with a Diploma
- Knowledge and experience in laboratory safety (preferred)
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of Australian legislation relating to OH&S
- National Police Clearance
At SGS you will be part of our dynamic and innovative culture, and will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration salary packages
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development opportunities (nationally and/or globally)
- Health & wellbeing incentives (gym membership rebates & discounted private health insurance)
- Paid Parental Scheme
- Access to financial products/services & corporate discounts
- Ongoing training and development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.