ISHRAQ DUBAI LLC
We are looking for a Hotel Manager, educated individual with a background in IHG hotels .The ideal candidate will be currently a Hotel Manager or similar role in quality branded hotels – ideally mid-market hotels. She/he should have had previous experience in the Middle East .
As a Hotel Manager you are responsible for all hotel operational functions and to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day hotel operation in accordance with all IHG standards and in line with HIEX Dubai Hotels policies and procedures – achieving optimum financial returns for the company/owners, whilst ensuring highest levels of employee and guest satisfaction.
The key requirements and position information are as follows:-
- Reporting directly to the Cluster General Manager
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Hotel.
- The ideal candidate will need a strong rooms background, ideally with some knowledge of the other operational departments.
- Strong communicator, hands on leader, Service oriented
- Creative thinker – able to solve problems and inspire the team.
- A people person, outgoing with great communication skills
- Results oriented, so able to drive profit, high standards and guest satisfaction in equal measure
- Attract, develop and retain an effective team of department heads and employees, whilst adhering to all company and legal standards.
- Monitor and overview consistent training and development plans for all employees to ensure positive guest experience, high employee morale and strategic continuity planning within the hotel and the company.
- Provide clear leadership for quality and PROGRESS initiatives aligned with business goals and objectives, maintaining close liaison and support for team and Change Agent activities.
- Monitor employee morale and turnover, proactively supporting the Employee Satisfaction survey , process and ensuring action plans are established and followed up to address issues.
- Ensure a cost effective, innovative and quality rooms/food and beverage operation in the hotel through effective product planning, marketing and product presentation
- Institute a clear communication strategy within the hotel and supporting teams to ensure effective sharing and updating of information throughout the property, including a structured and active meetings and briefings process.
- Ability to comprehend and utilize Profit and Loss statements.