At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone’s life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone’s life by assisting people with disabilities.
Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
- To monitor, coordinate and assure all services to the individual are delivered, communicated and coordinated on a daily basis.
- To provide daily supervision and oversight of all staff.
- To monitor and assure that daily health care and nutritional needs are met. Assure the coordination and communication of changes in services, hospitalizations and other issues.
- To monitor and manage the cleanliness, organization and upkeep of the home and vehicle. Assure compliance with emergency procedure requirements.
- To promote a positive cooperative relationship with team members, vendors, neighbors, law enforcement and emergency personnel.
- To monitor and assure all budgeting and spending accounts are managed, collected and reported as required.
Two-year degree in related social services field and/or two years of experience in social services field. Experience working in the field of developmental disabilities and supervisory experience preferred.
Must be able to carry out duties without direct supervision. Must be responsible, flexible and possess good decision-making, time management and communication skills.
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer