Responsible for alphabetizing, organizing and filing a large amount of paperwork in an open filing system. Maintaining accuracy while working quickly and efficiently through a large workload.
- Assist with a large-volume filing and sorting project, containing confidential information and documents
- Alphabetize and organize files and paperwork for filing, reviewing emplyment status in the HR system as required
- Identify and move from active to inactive storage
- Create files and update files with name changes
- Clean and maintain file space
- Assist in boxing up and labelling files for archive, lifting boxes of documents up to 30 pounds
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information
- Other records management and clerical support as required
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of clerical or administrative experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Must be comfortable with performing routine, repetitive tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
To apply for this job please visit careers.metro.ca.