Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials.
The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
We are looking for someone with great enthusiasm, work ethic and a team player to “get things done” within our HR team.
As a key role within the HR team you as HR Generalist will support the team onsite and provide administrative support to the HR Department along with Business Partnering to first and second level people managers.
Your impact will be in various disciplines:
Compensation & Benefits
- Managing our company cars, policy and external vendors
- Group insurance, warrant bonus plan, SOX controls, audits, foreign employees, etc…
- Provide data for ‘Annual Operating Plan’ calculations
HR administration & communication
- Temporary contracts and follow-up
- Time credit
- GDPR compliance
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Organize our yearly employee survey
- Participate in and lead projects or initiatives to improve the engagement and wellbeing of employees
- Conducting interviews
- Coordinate and support onboarding for new employees
Managing social relationships and syndical delegates
- Build relationships with unions and support in the CLA process. .
Back up HR Business Partner
- Fill in for the HR Business Partner in the Plant Leadership team on a regular basis.
- Participate in and lead key HR projects or initiatives.
Up to 5% travel within the EU.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required or related experience.
- 3-5 years HR or related experience in specific comp&ben and employment laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Experience with EBlox, Protime and PeopleSoft is a plus
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative – where bold ideas turn into action.
We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide.
We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
We look forward to receiving your application.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.