Publicis Communications is a collective of the most passionate, purposeful and progressive creative agencies in Singapore, formed by Publicis Worldwide, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Prodigious and MSL.
At Publicis Singapore, we believe that magic happens when brands lead change with creativity and bravery.
We believe in effecting positive change through creativity, always.
While we seek out the most brilliant minds to help us on our quest, we’re also passionate about nurturing the best talent from within. Which is why when you join us, your journey can be one of continuous evolution.
We’re a community of experts that hail from every discipline.
We’re activists who embrace challenges with agility and dynamism.
We’re idealists who thrive on inspiration.
We’re romantics who believe that an idea can change the world, but also that the idea can come from anyone and anywhere.
We’re all that, but we don’t stop at that.
Because we’re committed to becoming better versions of ourselves, every. single. day.
Overall Purpose of Role
To support the HR Department in all HR-related matters and projects with the aim to provide top class support in employee day-to-day operations and retain the best talent in the market for the Company.
- Improve and maintain the employment experience for all of the Agency’s employees; before, during and at the end of employment.
- To manage and execute the routine HR activities in an effective and timely manner so that the Company and employees are provided with adequate support for their HR matters.
- Coordinate, conduct and prepare appropriate documentation for new hires and leavers.
- Assist in the management of e-learning system and the coordination of different L&D trainings.
- Assist the HR team with HR initiatives
- Support in other HR- related duties/projects when required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a firm but tactful and diplomatic approach to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management, different cultures and personalities.
- Ability to adapt and cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative with the ability to think-out-of-the-box for solutions
- Approachable, reliable, confident, outgoing, highly motivated, a go-getter.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.