“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Ensure timely and accurate movement of international import freight, while providing an exceptional customer experience. Includes:
- Accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace Import Files daily
- Ensure documents and quotes are sent timely to customers & customs brokers.
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing
- Interact with customers arranging international shipments to ensure timely delivery of freight
- Comply with regulations, internal and external, in accordance with government regulations.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors (airlines, trucking companies, and others).
- Respond to overseas communications, quotes and requests in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Demonstrated customer service skills, proven teamwork & interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work, while working under pressure and multi-tasking
- Strong aptitude for math and accounting
- An understanding of or experience with logistics networks is a plus
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, etc)
- Fluent in English.
- College degree preferred
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.