WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries.
We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client.
We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
- To support Global Pharma Franchise Commercial strategy team for various requirements of Competitive Intelligence
- Have advanced understanding about pharma industry and changing regulatory and development dynamics
- Hand-on experience on secondary data sources and propriety databases such as PharmaProjects, TrialTrove, Cortellis, PharmaTell, Decision Resources, etc. (Desirable)
- Basic understanding and knowledge about any particular therapeutic area (like Oncology, Neurology, Immunology etc.)
- To work on multiple CI projects under tight timelines interfacing with global clientele and prioritize requests based on the criticality and business need as agreed with the stakeholders
- Should be able to understand the implications of new research and data on the current client development programs
- Deliver in depth, comprehensive, regular CI reports and support ad hoc queries in the areas of indication-based pipeline landscapes, competitor company/ asset profile, competitor launch timelines and key event timelines, newsletters etc.
- Ph.D./ M.Pharm./ Life Science degree
- 3-5 years of experience in business analytics within pharma industry
- Strong written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Client focus
- Result orientation
- Team player